1. Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who! - $25.1 million, proving Dr. Seuss still has marginally better endorsement credentials than Tyler Perry.
2. Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns - After falling short of the lead with a $20 million opening, T.P. will hopefully return to what he does best: old drag queen morality tales.
3. Shutter - A $10.7 million weekend shows there's still a surprising number of people not yet convinced that Asia is full of young, pale ghosts. Show me one more time, Hollywood!
4. Drillbit Taylor - $10.2 million seems like a paltry number for how much phoned-in wackiness Owen Wilson surely provided. Did audiences really not want to see more half-hearted kicking?
5. 10,000 B.C. - $8.7 million--a number which, if it's anything like the movie, could vary sporadically in the interest of awesomeness.
Weekend Box Office Results [Box Office Mojo]