Your weekend box office:
1. Inception - $27.5 million, taking first place for the third week straight. Meaning "the guys who brought you Meet the Spartans" are probably already a month into writing Dream Movie.
2. Dinner for Schmucks - Steve Carell shouts his way to $23.3 million.
3. Salt - $19.3 million. New mohawks for all the Jolie/Pitt children!
4. Despicable Me - Steve Carell also does an unplaceable accent to $15.5 million.
5. Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore - $12.5 million--a slim win over Zac Efron: Yachter/Ghost Whisperer. Children must not have appreciated the title's hilarious reference to James Bond/vaginas.
Weekend Box Office Results [Box Office Mojo]