Your weekend box office:
1. Real Steel - $27.3 million. Get some robots to box in place of humans, everyone goes to watch. Get some robots to physically box items for shipment, everyone complains that they lost their boxing job. Go figure.
2. The Ides of March - $10.4 million--a weak debut for so much classic handsomeness.
3. Dolphin Tale - $9.2 million. Everyone going to see this in theaters should probably just be renting Flipper. Guys, Flipper's tale isn't even mangled. We're talking a pristine dolphin here!
4. Moneyball - $7.5 million. Powerball value, meanwhile, has hit an estimated $86 million. We should probably pick up tickets on the way home from work.
5. 50/50 - $5.5 million. Ah, cancer losing to fighting robots. At last, the future I've always envisioned.
Weekend Box Office Results [Box Office Mojo]