Your weekend box office:
1. Skyfall - $87.8 million--the biggest Bond opening of all time, thanks to strong marketing and the continued popularity of the most recent incarnation(s) of the spy, twins Daniel and Dylan Craig.
2. Wreck-It Ralph - $33 million, continuing to WRECK the box office! Not that much, actually. It just seemed like the thing to write.
3. Flight - $15.1 million. That would buy so much Budweiser: King of Drunk Pilot Beers!
4. Argo - $6.7 million. So, is Argo still "the sleeper hit of the fall movie season" or is it now Flight? I need to know what I'm talking about when "the sleeper hit of the fall movie season" comes up.
5. Taken 2 - $4 million. Six weeks in and still resolutely takening our money like it's a kidnapped family member.
Weekend Box Office Results [Box Office Mojo]