Your weekend box office:
1. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 - A $141.3 million opening for the final movie in the Twilight franchise. Now we can get back to making less broad, less commercial films about muscular Native Americans that turn into dogs.
2. Skyfall - $41.5 million. The film has already become the highest-grossing Bond worldwide, and it's expected to take the domestic title from Quantum of Solace by Thanksgiving, when Americans give thanks for totally awesome spy dudes.
3. Lincoln - $21 million, which, as BoxOfficeMojo notes, is "noticeably higher than Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter's $16.3 million," because that's apparently the most apt Lincoln-to-Lincoln comparison we have to draw upon. If only Carl Sandburg could write about this day.
4. Wreck-It Ralph - $18.3 million, still drawing family crowds as the only recent release without haunted house characters, drunks, or a dude getting shot.
5. Flight - $8.6 million, the film now near doubling its meager $31 million budget. Can't wait to see what Denzel flies drunk for the sequel!
Weekend Box Office Results [Box Office Mojo]