Your weekend box office:
1. Wreck-It Ralph - $49.1 million, equally attracting children, video game fans, and sociopaths who like the idea of a character based around ruining things.
2. Flight - $25 million. Even after The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3 and Unstoppable, audiences remains hungry to watch Denzel Washington solve issues in mass transit.
3. Argo - $10.2 million, giving John Goodman two films in the top three, only increasing his resentment of for some reason not being the voice of Wreck-It Ralph. A big, brutish but affable animated character and Goodman doesn't even get a call? Come ON.
4. The Man with the Iron Fists - $8.2 million. A kung fu tribute with Russel Crowe, Rza, and Lucy Liu fails to ascend above the status of "really weird dream."
5. Taken 2 - $6 million, bumping the film up to over $125 million domestic. Right about now, Mel Gibson is thinking, "If this seriously works, why the fuck didn't we keep making Ransoms?"
Weekend Box Office Results [Box Office Mojo]