Your weekend box office:
1. A Good Day To Die Hard - $25 million was a weaker opening than what Live Free or Die Hard made six years ago--nearly as low as Die Hard 3's 1995 numbers--but the fact that it already made another $79.6 million abroad hints that, yeah, John McClane is probably going say "yippee-ki-yay" again. Probably in China.
2. Identity Thief - $23.4 million, enjoying a solid second weekend as Valentine's Day romance stirred interest in the film's themes of taking a man's name and ruining his life.
3. Safe Haven - $21.4 million. Because nothing says Valentine's Day like watching a Nicholas Sparks romance alongside a very special dimwit who seems to enjoy those.
4. Escape from Planet Earth - $16 million for what was apparently a cartoon that came out?
5. Warm Bodies - $9 million, pushing Beautiful Creatures out of the top five as zombies proved the superior romantic-interest over witches in this weekend's Which Halloween Costume Archetype Will Make Us Horniest?
Weekend Box Office Results [Box Office Mojo]