Your weekend box office:
1. The Croods - $44.7 million, with throngs of people pushing and shoving for a peek at what Shrek looks like as a fur-covered member of Nickelback.
2. Olympus Has Fallen - $30.5 million. Considering A Good Day To Die Hard opened at only $24.8 million, it would seem "Die Hard in a ______" is now somehow a less tired concept than an actual Die Hard. Can you stop now, Bruce Willis?
3. Oz: The Great and Powerful - $22 million. The similarly excessive, Franco-and-pretty-girl-driven Spring Breakers, meanwhile, graduated to a nationwide release with $5 million.
4. The Call - $8.7 million. Spoiler alert: turns out Halle Berry was The Call the whole time.
5. Admission - $6.4 million. Box Office Mojo adds that the audience was overwhelmingly made up of white, 50-year-old+ women. Their early word-of-mouth buzz describes the film as "nice."
Weekend Box Office Results [Box Office Mojo]