With Anchorman: The Legend Continues currently shooting in Atlanta, reports and photos are steadily leaking to reveal what stars will appear to probably be fought by Ron Burgundy, besides a shark.
Among them? Kanye West, apparently. A witness for Hollywood.com (via) says West was recently spotted alongside Christina Applegate and Paul Rudd on a rooftop set, where he reportedly "required an umbrella for shade most of the time he was on the roof," which indeed sounds like our guy.
Elsewhere, the sequel's follow-up to the original's famously over-the-top battle sequence has been shooting, and set photos have confirmed that it will surpass its predecessor in both cameos and weaponry. You can spoil all the visuals here if you want, but I'll just give you the bullet-pointed gist here:
- As you can see above, Liam Neeson has traded out his usual scowl-and-handgun for the more rustic scowl-and-sword.
- Amy Poehler and Tina Fey are teaming up again, now to bludgeon Sacha Baron Cohen to death with a pipe and a crowbar.
- Champ's got a sledgehammer.
- Steve Carell's Brick apparently scrounged up and used "a wide variety of weapons." One of them is a flamethrower.
- For some reason, John C. Reilly is dressed like a Civil War general.
- There is a minotaur.
And that's still likely only a fraction of the celebrities who will be showing up for appearances. The live studio audience is going to be going fucking nuts.