- For their latest act of information dissemination, WikiLeaks has released the script for The Fifth Estate, that movie where Benedict Cumberbatch plays Julian Assange. The site also call the film "fiction masquerading as fact" and basically labels it an inaccurate smear campaign. Still, they have to admit, the haircuts are pretty spot on.
- Wes Chatham and Elden Henson have reportedly become the latest to join the ever-swelling cast of the Hunger Games sequels. Respectively, they'll play Castor and Pollux, brothers working on the Capitol's camera crew. So you can stop wondering who's going to play the camera crew.
- Despite competition from the Emmys and the footballs, Breaking Bad and Dexter both set series ratings records for their respective penultimate and final episodes last night. How expected/mystifying!
- Hayley Atwell, Alexa Davalos, and Rosamund Pike seem to be the three actresses up for the female lead in One Shot, the Christopher McQuarrie film that's cast Tom Cruise as a character (Jack Reacher) written as a 6'5", 250-pound dude. According to THR, all three have read for ... / Continue →
- You can keep your viral campaign, The Dark Knight Rises; X-Men: First Class will stick with the tried and trued methods used by guys looking to make eccentric marriage proposals: skywriting. Maybe a surprise ad on the Jumbotron next?
- If you have a way to shoot a Star Wars ... / Continue →
Game of Thrones star Natalie Dormer is moving on to another series that makes people immediately tell you if they've read the books. The actress has reportedly signed on to now join The Hunger Games series, and will appear in parts one and two of the split-up Mockingjay adaptat... / Continue →