Your weekend box office:
1. Ender's Game - $28 million. Few can resist the allures of Ben Kingsley being bald and Harrison Ford speaking gruffly at people.
2. Bad Grandpa - $20.5 million in another wildly-successful week for the lucrative career of dressing up like an old man and pretending you are elderly. I should have majored in that.
3. Last Vegas - $16.5 million. You can lead some old guys to Nevada, but you can't make us watch.
4. Free Birds - $16.2 million. Someone thought we would like to watch animated turkeys that time travel but it turns out we did not want to see that at all.
5. Gravity - $13.1 million. The film has now definitively grossed more than Love Potion No. 9.
Weekend Box Office Results [Box Office Mojo]