Your weekend box office:
1. Lone Survivor - $38.5 million for the follow-up film adaptation of Survivor.
2. Frozen - $15 million, and now the film has made over $300 million. But kids love anything with voice acting by Ciarán Hinds.
3. The Wolf of Wall Street - $9 million. Congratulations to star Leonardo DiCaprio for last night winning Most Consistent Slicked-Back Hair Over Sparse Goatee.
4. The Legend of Hercules - A meager $8.6 million opening for the $70 million feature. "Loyalty," thought Kevin Sorbo.
5. American Hustle - $8.6 million. The film should likely hold up well next week now that it's won the Golden Globe for Most Delightful Amy Adams.
Weekend Box Office Results [Box Office Mojo]