This poster for Amanda Bynes' teen comedy Sydney White is so good, I can barely decide what my favorite part is! Is it...
- the unique, one-of-a-kind white background/red text motif?
- that they've keenly avoided the implication that Sydney White endorses white supremacy by including a black guy?
- how subtly it alludes to the Snow White parallel?
- that, despite the obvious Snow White parallel, they seem to have confused portions with Cinderella and included evil sisters?
- that Amanda Bynes is "all grown up."
Sydney White Poster [IMP Awards]