I have no idea what Fool's Gold is about, but based on this poster, I'd have to assume...
- During an unseasonably warm February, true love takes a dive.
- Kate Hudson has been captured by McConaughey's animal grip. There is no saving her.
- Matthew McConaughey has a dude version of the Midas Touch, which applies a thick layer of bronzer to everyone and everything he touches.
- What was thought (by Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson) to be an extremely valuable metal, typically used for a variety of jewelry and adornments, ends up being a relatively worthless collection of iron pyrite.
- Matthew McConaughey is, like, this awesome dude. Kate Hudson is totally a babe, and she's in this hot bikini. You do the math.
- The newly-retitled Surferapist!
I refuse to look up the actual plot, but let me know if it's somehow either better or worse than these options.
Fool's Gold Poster [IMPA]