New, fascinating discoveries from the Step Up 2 the Streets poster:
- It's apparently called Step Up 2 the Streets. (I stupidly thought it was just called Step Up 2.) Now it's less like a pointless sequel, more like a pointless text message.
- How She Move is still a different movie, but barely.
- Step Up 2 the Streets takes place in a rain-drenched dance nebula.
- This is probably what it would look like if Blue Man Group directed a Doritos commercial.
- The most intense dance competition will likely involve you, your evil dance doppelgänger, and a parody of a Jaime Kennedy parody.
- One of the most popular dances competitions is Limbo vs. Creepy Groping.
- It's not where you're from.
- It's where you're at.
Step Up 2 the Streets Poste [IMPA]