1. Meet the Spartans - I think we need to sit down and have a serious discussion about how this possibly made $18.7 million this weekend, and I think that discussion should be littered with shallow references to pop culture that might be mistaken for actual jokes.
2. Rambo - Stallone's body count easily bested 27 Dresses' dress count, earning $18.2 million.
3. 27 Dresses - $13.6 million, or almost $504,000 per dress.
4. Cloverfield - With a 68% drop to $12.7 million, it's still alive, but barely.
5. Untraceable - Your parents' combined fear and lack of understanding of this "internet" thing cost them a cumulative $11.2 million, though the mental damages could still rise as they continually ask you, "Could that really happen?"
Weekend Box Office [Box Office Mojo]