1. Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert Tour - Wait, so are the two worlds the real world and the fictional world of Hannah Montana, finally converging in a post-modern fusion of crappy pop and nepotism? Is this like the Garth Brooks/Chris Gaines thing mixed with Bratz? I don't know how this made $31.1 million, but then again, I'm not a 12-year-old girl or Billy Ray Cyrus.
2. The Eye - $12.4 million, sending a clear message that any Asian movie about pale, eyelinered ghosts will be attended as long as there's someone attractive in it.
3. 27 Dresses - $8.5 million, or about $460k per dress.
4. Meet the Spartans - $7.3 million, paid by largely the same people that will be voting today.
5. Rambo - $7.1 million and countless dead.
Weekend Box Office [Box Office Mojo]