1. Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who! - After a $45.1 million weekend, sounds like Horton heard a cha-ching! Like a cash register. For all the money it earned.
2. 10,000 B.C. - $16.4 million, I assume because rushed theater-goers see it at the top of the alphabetical movie listings. Hopefully?
3. Never Back Down - $8.6 million, and I won't!
4. College Road Trip - That magical medley of Martin Lawrence, Raven Simone, Donny Osmond, and driving, proves impossible to resist, earning another $7.9 million.
5. Vantage Point - Another $5.4 million as audiences rush to see how the timeless romance between tennis stars Paul Bettany and Kirsten Dunst somehow leads to political assassination. (Note: Well, I just realized I was mixing up the titles of Wimbledon and Match Point. That's just the way it goes sometimes. So replace the names with Scarlett Johansson and Jonathan Rhys Meyers, if you care.)
Weekend Box Office [Box Office Mojo]