1. 21 - $24.1 million, at least $240 of which came from repeat viewings by one former MIT nerd trying to come to terms with his being portrayed by Kate Bosworth.
2. Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who! - A $17.7 million weekend wasn't enough to beat 21, but at least its toys are still selling better than the Ante Uppin', Sewer Swimmin' Kevin Spacey action figure
3. Superhero Movie - $9.5 million! Get it? It's a parody of how much more Spider-Man made.
4. Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns - Tyler Perry's $7.5 million.
5. Drillbit Taylor - $5.7 million, mined directly from the shallow quarry of Owen Wilson's dwindling acting credibility.
Weekend Box Office Results [Box Office Mojo]