1. Iron Man - Apparently some people saw this iron character movie, and it made something like $100.8 million. Go figure.
2. Made of Honor - Maid $15.5 million this weekend. See what I did there? Used a nonsensical pun.
3. Baby Mama - $10.3 million, and it turns out the title has nothing to do with the ABC sitcom Dinosaurs and its hit Baby catchphrase, "Not the mama!"
4. Forgetting Sarah Marshall - $6.1 million, meaning at least one more week for that Sarah Marshall in your office to continue with her stories of how she has to keep telling people she's not that Sarah Marshall, adding that she could be, though, because she's "driven over more than a few hearts along the road to middle age."
5. Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay - $6 million, down nearly 60% since it was revealed that neither Harold or Kumar build a high-tech iron suit to fight their way out of Guantanamo Bay.
Weekend Box Office Results [Box Office Mojo]