1. Iron Man - Neither Speed nor Kutch could topple this giant, which still managed a $50.5 million weekend. They must not know Iron Man's weakness: magic rings or something, maybe?
2. Speed Racer - $20.2 million, all to find out what it's like to be stabbed in the eyes with a rainbow.
3. What Happens in Vegas... - $20 million in ticket sales. If you went, please explain why, and detail any hilarious, on-set Kutch-pranks that may be revealed during the credits.
4. Made of Honor - $7.6 million, coming in just ahead of Grüm's Man.
5. Baby Mama - $5.8 million--enough to just buy several black market babies, effectively avoiding the need for a baby mama.