- The "happening" is when a novice graphic designer happens upon a fun new Photoshop filter that makes stuff look "all wavy and shit."
- We're traveling through a time warp to the year 2000, back to when news of an M. Night Shyamalan film caused more than a shrug.
- Someone from the graphics department said, "Maybe we should distort this or something to distract from the terrible job we did making the papers on the ground look real."
- The Happening doubles as an edgy new Eastpak ad campaign.
- This is the twist ending: the film being literally, digitally twisted.
Twisted New Poster for Shyamalan's The Happening [First Showing]