1. The Incredible Hulk - Looks like the Hulk wasn't the only thing that was big and green this weekend, and I'm not talking envy! Greenbacks! American dollars! Cinema theatre profits to the tune of $54.5 million! Sorry, Kermit, looks like it is easy being green! (You should read this as if you're an announcer from the '20s.)
2. Kung Fu Panda - The formula of celebrity vocal chords + anodyne, computer-generated comedy continues to prove itself, earning another $34.3 million
3. The Happening - More like the Not Happening! Assuming we consider "happening" to be making more money than other movies. ($30.5 million)
4. You Don't Mess with the Zohan - A 57% drop to $16.4 million as moviegoers decide to wait for the unrated Zohaniest edition, with new, never-before-heard accents.
5. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - $13.5 million, but it turns out all the ticket buyers were aliens!