1. Kung Fu Panda - That this is both making a lot of money and getting pretty decent reviews confuses and angers me. ($60 million.)
2. You Don't Mess with the Zohan - The second-place, $40 million gross could have been much higher had Zohan opened last week, before Sandler's remaining fan base graduated middle school.
3. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - The addition of another $22.8 million brings Indiana Jones to a total gross of $253,026,000. So yeah, George Lucas will order the deluxe veggie burger.
4. Sex and the City - $21.3 million and untold gallons of estrogen.
5. The Strangers - $9.2 million, easily topping competing horror movies The Loose Acquaintances and Let's Get Out of Here: I Think I Met That Dude at a Party, But I Really Don't Want to Talk to Him Again.