Guess what movies made more or less money than other movies this weekend! I'll just tell you:
1. The Dark Knight - You have to feel bad for every other movie that isn't The Dark Knight right now. You can almost see the guys down at Swing Vote HQ: "God, Batman again!? We could've been eighth!" ($26 million.)
2. Pineapple Express - It's only fair that a stoner comedy, like an actual stoner, would fail to live up to expectations. $22.4 million.
3. The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor - $16.1 million.
4. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 - $10.8 million, setting a new benchmark for future pant-based movie sequels.
5. Step Brothers - $8.9 million, with attendance still strong among people who don't get sick of anything.