1. Bangkok Dangerous - Only $7.8 million? There's no way this thing is even going to make back its hairpiece budget.
2. Tropic Thunder - Thunder rolls--around in piles of money! Yes, thats what I said. ($7.5 million)
3. The House Bunny - Still empowering women with the message that you can be beautiful and smart and make blowjob jokes, earning another $5.9 million. (I don't remember if that was actually the message.)
4. The Dark Knight - It's looking like there's a chance this could beat Titanic. But only in terms of domestic profits. Never in terms of two people loving each other harder than anyone else in history. ($5.7 million)
5. Traitor - Traitor!? What the hell is Traitor!? Oh, right, it's that Don Cheadle thing, like it was last week. ($4.7 million)
Weekend Box Office Results [Box Office Mojo]