The weekend box office went thusly:
1. Max Payne - $18 million. I thought I'd be happy that talking dogs were no longer the #1 movie, but I've decided talking Mark Wahlberg can often be just as bad.
2. Beverly Hills Chihuahua - $11.2 million. No, never mind. Forget everything I said. Talking dogs are worse.
3. The Secret Life of Bees - $11.1 million, because everyone wants to know just what the hell bees have been up to all these years.
4. W. - Made $10.6 million and successfully convinced most audiences not to vote for Bush this time.
5. Eagle Eye - $7.3 million. So, anyway, an eagle's eye: best eye? Probably.
Weekend Box Office Results [Box Office Mojo]