I know what you were watching at the theaters this weekend!
1. Hannah Montana The Movie - $34 million. I'm sort of proud I have such a vague understanding of the multiple personas of Miley Cyrus, but at the same time, it's so enormously popular that I also feel really out of touch. This is Tamagatchis all over again.
2. Fast and Furious - $28.8 million. Vin Diesel fans are legion.
3. Monsters Vs. Aliens - $22.6 million. Not every kid wanted to see Hannah Montana. That shit's for girls, dude.
4. Observe and Report - $11 million--now the second highest grossing mall security guard movie in America!
5. Knowing - $6.7 million, meaning, even in its fourth week, Nicolas Cage interpreting worrying numbers beat:
8. Dragonball Evolution - $4.7 million. Yikes!
Weekend Box Office Results [Box Office Mojo]