Martin Scorsese has got Leonardo DiCaprio doing funny voices again! This time it's for Shutter Island, Scosese's foray into the the crazy-spooky-shit-in-a-mental-hospital fare usually reserved for straight-to-video horror starring lesser Baldwin brothers. Take a look:
"FOR THE CRIMINALLY INSANE!"
That's probably the worst type of mental hospital, Leo! But who is patient 67? I could read the book, or look it up. Or I could just take some blind guesses:
- It's YOU, Leonardo Dicaprio!
- It's a ghost! A CRIMINALLY INSANE GHOST!
- It's the kid who can change mutants into normals from X-Men 3!
- It's YOU, the viewer! At the end of the film, you'll realize you've been in a mental hospital your entire life and everything until this movie was a dream.
- Robin Williams for some reason, and he'll win an Oscar for his convincingly insane yet heartfelt performance.