Your box office top five:
1. The Princess and the Frog - $25 million. It turns out not everyone is as princess-racist as I am.
2. The Blind Side - $15.5 million. $150 effing million total. A friend told me he heard some frat boys at the theater this weekend asking for tickets to "the Sandra Bullock one." What is happening, society?
3. Invictus - $9.1 million. Don't feel bad, Clint Eastwood. No one watches rugby on television either.
4. New Moon - $8 million. Expect another decline next week, because I just promised myself I'm going to stop seeing New Moon every week.
5. A Christmas Carol - $6.9 million. Next, Robert Zemeckis will be making a creepy CGI adaptation of those dogs who bark Jingle Bells.
Weekend Box Office Results [Box Office Mojo]