Your weekend box office:
1. Inception - $43.5 million, putting the film's total gross at over $143 million--more than Grown Ups has made! But if you knew how very little more, you'd still be depressed.
2. Salt - $36.5 million. It just hardly seems worth paying attention to Angelina Jolie if she isn't naked or legally adopting something.
3. Despicable Me - $24.1 million, officially making this film "The New Shrek" in terms of making a lot of money and having a comedian do a funny accent for an hour-and-a-half.
4. The Sorcerer's Apprentice - $9.7 million; still completely unprofitable and nearing Next in the ranking of films starring Nicolas Cage that I'll forget happened.
5. Toy Story 3 - $9 million. Let's add a new something-whimsical to the Pixar campus!
Weekend Box Office Results [Box Office Mojo]