Your weekend box office:
1. The Last Exorcism - $21.3 million, which, when looked at with the film's meager $1.8 million budget, means there's probably going to be an encore exorcism some time around Paranormal Activity 2, and between the two hopefully we'll finally catch that Blair Witch.
2. Takers - $21 million. Bear in mind, this number is still an estimate, so it's entirely possible even more people wanted to see Takers for some baffling reason.
3. The Expendables - Stallone's action dream team just couldn't keep up with Takers' team of dudes no one ever considered wanting to see together on screen, dropping to $9.5 million.
4. Eat Pray Love - Enjoyment of consumption, worship, and fuckin' remained strong, earning $7 million.
5. The Other Guys - $6.6 million. Apparently word-of-mouth for Vampires Suck wasn't so hot.
Weekend Box Office Results [Box Office Mojo]