Have a weekend box office report:
1. The Expendables - $35 million, making Muscular Old Dogs Stallone's biggest opening yet.
2. Eat, Pray, Love - $23.7 million. Watching Julia Roberts enjoy a Showcase Showdown trip prize ended up being a pretty successful premise.
3. The Other Guys - $18 million. I thought you said you'd never watch Mark Wahlberg as a cop again after Max Payne?
4. Inception - $11.4 million for the Dream NRA's most successful campaign to date.
5. Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World - $10.5 million. Toys R Us's clearance section is going to be so jam-packed with Michael Cera dolls.
Weekend Box Office Results [Box Office Mojo]