Your weekend box office:
1. The Social Network - $23 million, which doesn't even include the money made from The Rural Maintenance Game.
2. Legend of the Guardians - $10.9 million. I maintain this film could have been more successful as a poorly-animated Saturday morning cartoon called Armor Owlz.
3. Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps - $10.1 million. I can hardly remember when suggesting someone put Shia LaBeouf in a sequel to Wall Street was a satirical statement.
4. The Town - $10 million, firmly establishing "towns" as financially feasible locales for dramatic thrillers.
5. Easy A - $7 million, but more importantly, it gave so many students who will never bother with their Scarlet Letter reading assignment a loose enough idea of the plot.
Weekend Box Office Results [Box Office Mojo]