1. Little Fockers - $26.3 million, the perfect start to another year of poor decisions.
2. True Grit - $24.5 million, dropping only a little over 1% from last week despite the overall poor box office. I can't wait to see how this encouraging success will somehow result in the creation of another Shanghai Noon movie.
3. Tron Legacy - $18.3 million, pushing the total gross to over $130 million. Nerds.
4. Yogi Bear - $13 million, up 66% as this became the weekend word spread: "OH SHIT, there's a Yogi Bear movie we could all be watching RIGHT NOW!"
5. The Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader - $10.5 million, still hanging on to a stop in the top five, a lasting symbol of mankind's utter disinterest in Gulliver's Travels.
Weekend Box Office Results [Box Office Mojo]