Your weekend box office:
1. The Roommate - It was the least attended Super Bowl weekend in 15 years, and overall business was down for the 13th straight week, but The Roommate still managed to make back nearly its entire paltry budget, earning $15.6 million. So Roommate 2: Off-Campus Housing by September, probably?
2. Sanctum - $9.2 million. Not so bad considering every trailer for this film made it look like something you'd see played in a planetarium, following an educational thing about prehistoric eras.
3. No Strings Attached - $8.4 million. I'm probably never going to see this, so just tell me: strings eventually do become attached, right?
4. The King's Speech - $8.3 million, jumping up a spot from last week. People love watching the privileged overcome speech impediments!
5. The Green Hornet - $6.1 million. People are also alright with watching the privileged overcome hedonism through crime fighting.
Weekend Box Office Results [Box Office Mojo]