Your weekend box office:
1. Snow White and the Huntsman - $56.3 million. After the lackluster performance of Mirror Mirror, America surprisingly welcomed in the second Snow White adaptation of the year. The secret? A severely depressive-looking T-1000.
2. Men in Black 3 - $29.3 million. "Black" falling to "White," eh? If only I were an edgy comedian looking for a ephemeral, racially-charged stand-up bit.
3. The Avengers - $20.3 million. The film is now the third highest-grossing film ever, having now officially made somuchgoddamn money.
4. Battleship - $4.8 million, still attracting those sections of the populace curious what Battleship would be like as a movie, with aliens.
5. The Dictator - $4.7 million, narrowly beating The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, which has already made over $100 million worldwide. Isn't it crazy how many times all our parents and grandparents apparently keep seeing that?
Weekend Box Office Results [Box Office Mojo]