Your weekend box office:
1. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire - $161 million, setting a new November opening record. But teens will see anything with Donald Sutherland in it.
2. Thor: The Dark World - $14.1 million. Sorry, Thor, but there's only room at the top for so much beautiful flowing hair.
3. The Best Man Holiday - $12.5 million, bumping the film to now over $50 million in just its second weekend. Such is the strength of Taye Diggs' fictional friendships.
4. Delivery Man - $8.2 million, though you'd think it would have done better, what with that exciting marketing campaign led by Vince Vaughn shrugging.
5. Free Birds - $5.3 million. Avian time travel cartoons continue to find their audience, apparently.
Weekend Box Office Results [Box Office Mojo]