Your weekend box office:
1. 300: Rise of an Empire - $45 million, such is America's rich love of world history.
2. Mr. Peabody and Sherman - $32.5 million. I always knew there was an entire movie or two in that segment from The Bullwinkle Show.
3. Non-Stop - $15.4 million, shouted Liam Neeson.
4. The Lego Movie - $11 million, dropping to fourth now that Mr. Peabody has offered some new talking CGI shapes.
5. Son of God - $10 million, continuing in the Christian tradition of celebrating something for which there's scant evidence of existence. Are there commercials for this thing?
Weekend Box Office Results [Box Office Mojo]